The 3R pyrolysis and nutrient recovery technology is an original solution with highly specialized character.
Many known pyrolysis options are different alternative modifications for incinerator or gasification options which modifications are generally experienced not to be functional in industrial scale. Past decades several multinational companies set up traditional and modified thermal treatment programs with different gasification (partial oxidation) and reductive processing design, but many such modification are failed. The 3R recognition has been the core concept, that advanced and efficient pyrolysis designs must be fully and functionally engineered for the reductive thermal processing conditions only and design elements/experiences cannot truly be overtaken from other types of (incineration and gasification) thermal processing units.
Basic aspects of the 3R Zero Emission Pyrolysis Technology:
- The 3R is not a modified traditional thermal treatment design, but rather this is a unique and specific design for high efficient carbon refinery to meet all new, strict and comprehensive EU, UK, US and Australian industrial and environmental norms and standards beyond 2022.
- The 3R is a horizontally arranged indirectly heated rotary kiln with unique high material core temperatures <850°C under negative pressure conditions. This original solution is purposely developed for highly efficient indirect heat transfer and maintenance of true reductive thermal processing conditions in vacuum.
- The true reductive thermal processing environment provides safer, better, faster, less costly and more environmental friendly than any known solutions and resulting high economical added value output products.
- The 3R is a new generation, proven, demonstrated at TRL6 Technology and Investment Readiness Level, comprehensive and original solution.
- The 3R design does not contain exotic technical solutions and materials.
- Low operational and maintenance costs.
- Advanced sealing technology ensures the totally closed and totally safe operation of the rotary kiln.
- The 3R auxiliary installations are also objective driven developed and designed for the pyrolysis - reductive thermal processing - conditions only.
- The 3R is a zero emission solution for primary designed applications, where all and any material streams are recycled and reused (e.g. converted into safe and valuable products), same as done by the nature in millions of years.
- High input feed flexibility that provides a broad range of sustainable and high value output products with high market demanded performance.
- Continuous and automated throughput.
- The 3R is a high efficient energy conversion process.
- The 3R refining the crude pyrolysis oils into refined biofuel.
- Modular system.
- Economy: high financial and non-financial benefits with short pay back time.